Online vehicle tracking by IoT-track offers truly flexible fleet and asset tracking capabilities. The system is fully customizable, which provides specific solutions to address any business issue. IoT-Track online monitoring solutions allow to:
- Use almost any type of GPS/GLONASS hardware and a variety of external sensors, including temperature sensors in refrigerated and FMCG trucks.
- Choose preferred map layers, including OpenStreetMap, Yandex Maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, and proprietary informational service IoT Track Maps.
- Analyze sensor values, movement speed and any other unit data online.
- Create geofences and monitor visits, receiving instant notifications when the unit enters/leaves a geofence.
- Analyze driver behavior and identify reckless driving using Eco Driving module.
- Electronic driver logs, accurate odometer reportings and mileage counters to ensure driver compliance.
- Track stationery and mobile assets with cellular tower-based positioning option when GPS signal is weak or not available.
- Generate links and share location for personal tracking or mobile workforce management purposes.
- Get relevant data from units online with mobile application for iOS and Android platforms.
IoT-Track system allows users to set up events (speed limit violations, fuel filling and alarm button activation) as notification triggers. Notifications can be sent via email, SMS, displayed in a pop-up window, or delivered as push notifications via mobile app on the smartphone.
IoT-Track Platform is able to process and analyze any data from units, show it in reports and visualize it as graphs. A user can choose report contents by setting up report templates. The reports can be created for one unit or unit group: flexible settings provide you with relevant information.